EDFIA Ending? *POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING*
The ending kind left me annoyed. Do they intend to make more chapters as DLC?Icon and libary 06:09, July 9, 2011 (UTC)Icon and libary
And here I thought I was the only one out there who liked EDF well enough to consider making a wikia for it! Good to know that I am not alone. -- Somarinoa 23:52, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
Rule 2: No articles on individual weapons
- I have been the primary contributor on this wiki for some time now, and as the major admin hasn't been around since October I would be the best person to answer this question. Weapon pages ought to be lists of the various subclasses of weapons, such as sniper rifles, plasma weapons, special, etc., with any classes that wield the same named (such as if two armor classes used items listed as "missiles", both would have their own separate subsection in the missiles page. At the same time, different weapons within these subclasses do not get their own pages - for instance, both the Rapiers and Lances for the Wing Diver class would be listed under... uh... whatever that subclass of weapons is called (Short Range or something like that, I am not anywhere near my console to double check).
- Vehicles are all listed under the Vehicles article. Until 2025 there hasn't been a need for more in-depth articles, but I would say you could probably make smaller subsections for each specific vehicle type, like the Vegalta Gold (===Like this, of course===).
- I would personally enjoy seeing some specific strategies for weapons seen, giving at least some weapons their own separate pages, but I am no admin. I do however plan on adding mentioned characters and maybe even weapon-making companies described as pages myself, with lists of their specific weapons here, whenever I get to town and buy myself a new computer. -- Somarinoa (talk) 01:05, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
I'm rebuilding the Category-Pages -> every page with the EDF-Series-Template is automatically added to the Games and "PAGENAME"-Category (eg. the "Monster Attack"-Page is in "Games" and "Monster Attack" -- every Template-Page is added to the Templates-Category -- every playable class with the SoldierClasses-Template is added to the Classes-Category -- every Enemy with the Enemies-Template is added to the Enemies-Category Nobodx (talk) 01:09, March 20, 2014 (UTC)
- --> Done, but i must clean up the old category-pages and move the corresponding pages to their new Category -- Nobodx (talk) 01:09, March 20, 2014 (UTC)
- --> Added a Cleanup-Template that adds a infobox on pages and add them to the Marked for Removal-Category -- Nobodx (talk) 02:21, March 20, 2014 (UTC)
New EDF next year
- Oh, good god YES. ...assuming we get it here in North America. >.> -- Somarinoa (talk) 12:30, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I hope they'll release it on the xBone as well ... don't want to buy a PS4 for a single game =X Nobodx (talk) 18:20, October 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Man, I wish I had got the *coughcough720coughcoughsputter*. They announced all those cruddy security issues for the system and so I begrudgingly went and fully paid for a reservation on the PS4. Literally, the next day, they rescinded all of the things that they had stated which people had a problem with. I don't even know of any series on the PS series that probably still exist. I last touched a Sony console at the end of the PlayStation 2 era. XO -- Somarinoa (talk) 09:47, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I boycotted the PS3 due to Sony's PS2 HDD fiasco that occurred, screwed a lot of people out of money. I swore I would buy it last out of that gen consoles, and I guess I technically did so since I have yet to buy one yet own the 360 and Wii haha. I really didn't like the trigger buttons on it though, they felt far too counterintuitive to me, folding in instead of just pulling back. Really, I should just spend this next paycheck on a 720 as well, since I have my permanent fund dividend as well lol... I already miss Halo. Even though there isn't a new one yet. -- Somarinoa (talk) 08:48, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Just found the longer trailer (With the new monster and the new mech)
I just got some (a few) new Infos on EDF 4.1 (plz note that my japanese skills are close to non existent) - The Japan-Release is scheduled for 2nd april 2015, and we might get another new vehicle. The melee giant-mech (see video ) and a new spider like mech, that can climb walls EDF-Webpage -- Nobodx (talk) 13:37, January 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Depth Crawler is the Name of the Spider Mech it will be able to Climb Walls and traverse underground as seen in the images.
- New Unnamed Giant Mech that will clash with unknown Giant Ravager.
As seen in the images, it looks like Mutants will be part of the story. New Mutants have been revealed, as well as some returning mutants.
Returning Mutants are:
- Golden Ants
- Silver Spiders
- Yellow Dragons
- Red Dragons
New Mutants are:
- Red Hornets
- New Dark Red Ants